Are you looking for a good college in Indore to pursue BBA after the 12th standard? This article lists the top BBA colleges in Indore, fee structures, and placement rates.
BBA courses prepare students to become better business administrators or to work in related professions. The program prepares students for managerial and entrepreneurial positions by teaching them organisational and leadership skills. As a BBA student, you will also develop entrepreneurial skills over three years.
Top BBA colleges in Indore provide high-quality education and placements for BBA students. Additionally, Indore’s best BBA colleges have a higher return on investment compared to many other Indian cities.
Keep reading to learn more about the top BBA colleges in Indore, fees, and placement rates.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to BBA colleges in Indore
For admission to the top colleges for BBA in Indore, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least a 50% aggregate score in class XII from a recognised educational board is required.
- Some colleges may require you to pass the entrance exams like SDAVV CET, IPMAT, NMIMS NPAT, and IPMAT.
- Top colleges in Indore offer specialisations like HR, Marketing, Finance, IT, Analytics, and Family Business in BBA.
Skills You Develop During BBA
A BBA program will teach you a wide range of soft and hard skills. Here are a few of them:
- Market Research
- Decision Making
- Technical and Managerial Skills
- Team Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Reasoning and Analysis
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Leadership Qualities
Best BBA Colleges in Indore
Given below is the BBA colleges in Indore list:
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research
- Oriental University
- Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science
- Institute of Management Studies
- Institute of Engineering and Science, IPS Academy
- IIPS – International Institute of Professional Studies, DAVV
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of Professional Sciences, Indore
- Renaissance College of Commerce and Management
- Indian Institute of Management – Indore
- NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University)
- Rishiraj Institute of Technology
BBA Course College Fees, Rankings, and Placement Rate
The following table explains the BBA course fees, rankings, and placement rate of BBA colleges in Indore.
|College Name||BBA Course Fees in ₹ (for three years)||Placement Rate||Average Salary Offered||Rankings|
|Prestige Institute of Management and Research||4.3 Lakhs||95%||4.5 LPA||NAAC has consecutively accredited the institute three times, with the highest A++ grade.
It is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
|Oriental University||1 Lakh||More than 60%||3 LPA||As per IIRF 2022 rankings, the college is ranked #49 nationally, #3 at the state level and #4 at the zonal level.
The four-star rating is given by Institution Innovation Council 2020-21 by the Ministry of Education.
|Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science
|₹ 70,500||More than 70%||4 LPA||Approved by AICTE and Recognised by DTE.|
|Institute of Management Studies
|2.75 Lakhs||More than 70%||5 LPA||NAAC has accredited IMS with Grade A.
It is one of the top-ranking B schools in the country.
|Institute of Engineering and Science, IPS Academy
|2.75 Lakhs||90% placement rate every year||5 LPA||Ranked #65 by Times of India
Ranked #53 by India Today
|IIPS – International Institute of Professional Studies, DAVV
|2.84 Lakhs||Around 80% to 85% of students are getting placed every year||4 to 5 LPA||The school ranked 24th in Business Standard’s survey of the best B-schools in the country.|
|Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of Professional Sciences, Indore
|₹ 97,300||85% to 90%||3 LPA||MRSC is affiliated with DAVV Indore and RGPV Bhopal. In Indore, it is one of the most famous colleges.|
|Renaissance College of Commerce and Management||1.95 Lakhs||More than 70%||4 LPA||NAAC-approved and one of the best BBA colleges in Indore|
|Indian Institute of Management – Indore
|30 Lakhs (for five years)||100%||25 LPA with the highest salary offered being 50 LPA||NIRF 2022 ranking #7
Ranked #5 by Outlook-ICARE
Ranked #151 in the World University Ranking
|7.5 Lakhs||More than 60%||6 LPA||NMIMS was ranked #4 under private colleges by Outlook in 2020. Also, it was ranked #24 by NIRF in the same year.|
|Rishiraj Institute of Technology
|2.5 Lakhs||More than 70%||2.5 LPA||This institute has got AICTE accreditation. It is one of the best BBA colleges in Indore.|
Scope After BBA
Many career options are available with a BBA degree. Students with this degree have a good chance of getting high-paying jobs in management and administration after graduation.
Several top companies hire BBA students as Sales Executives, Sales Managers, and other roles at TCS, Hindustan Unilever, ICICI Bank, and SAIL.
Listed below are the top six career options after doing BBA.
- Product Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Blockchain Expert
- You can apply for UPSC exams to join public services
- Data Scientist
- You can do a Master’s in Management (MBA)
Become Industry Expert with Sunstone’s Benefits
Sunstone provides career-oriented training to undergraduates and postgraduates at 50+ leading campuses across the country.
Industry-endorsed training programs from Sunstone enhance employability. These programs place a unique focus on soft skills and personal development. They are committed to providing holistic education to students.
Join Sunstone today and enjoy the following benefits.
- You can gain practical experience while earning a BBA degree with the help of 6+ months of immersive internship and projects.
- Attend interviews with 1200+ top recruiters.
- They assure you 50+ guaranteed interviews.
- For some reason, if you don’t get a job, they will refund your fees.
Frequently asked questions
1. Which is the best college for BBA in Indore?
The below-listed colleges are best for BBA in Indore.
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies
- Chameli Devi Group of Institutions
- Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
- Devi Ahilya Arts and Commerce Jagdale College
- Oriental University
- Christian Eminent College
- Daly College Business School
2. Which BBA course is best?
Listed below are the top BBA specialisations in India.
- Banking and Finance Management
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Accounting and Insurance Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
3. Is IPS Indore good for BBA?
Yes, IPS Indore is suitable for BBA. Faculty members have between 15 and 20 years of teaching experience. IPS Business School is a good college with up to 90% placement rates.